Production Management System
The Production Management System (PMS) allows users to control all aspects of batch production processing in a centralized and decentralized environment. PMS Flowchart (click on screen to enlarge).
Job Scheduling System
Job Scheduling is the user interface to many features of the Production Management system. It allows users to:
- Schedule batch production processes through simple, menu-driven screens.
- Create and sequence standard and unique jobs or job groups. A job group contains all jobs required to complete a specific process, such as month-end accounting reports, quarterly grade processing, and so forth.
- Specify output devices, number of copies, and special handling instructions.
- Enter required parameters and report formats.
- Reduce terminal data entry time through automatic schedule copying facility.
- Operation User Interface Guide.
- Job Initiator
- The Job Initiator is a program that automatically launches and monitors the scheduled jobs. It can execute several jobs concurrently while maintaining the job group, priority, and sequence integrity.
- Output Distribution
- The Output Distribution process allows users to produce report output on various printers and forms according to the data specified by the user on the Job Scheduling screens.
- Job Scheduling/Output Distribution Utilities
- The Job Scheduling/Output Distribution Utilities allows the applications programmer or systems manager to load and unload parameters, accounts, job groups, and job control language for each job.
- The Transporter system allows data files and messages to be transferred between computers in a distributed computing environment.
- Android and hybrid app development.
- Flutter development.
- API integration.